Welcome to the Islamic Center of Jurupa Valley
(A Muslim Mosque, meaning “A place of worship and learning”)
Islam is a word derived from the Arabic root word “Salema” meaning: peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God, Allah (Glory to Him, the Exalted).
Tawheed is the centerpiece of the faith Islam, referring to the Oneness and Uniqueness of ALLAH (Glory to Him, the Exalted), and the Prophethood of PROPHET MUHAMMAD (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) as ALLAH’s last and Final Prophet and Messenger.
Masjid (Mosque) is a place of worship and learning for Muslims.
Five Daily Prayers are offered by Muslims all over the world and are a way of communicating with Allah. The timings of these prayers are spaced throughout the day, so that one can be constantly connected to Allah and seek his guidance and forgiveness.
Friday is the holy day of the week and has great religious significance for Muslims. The literal meaning in Arabic of Friday is “congregation.” Every Friday, Muslims of all ages all over the world take special time out of their worldly affairs to offer congregational prayers at mosques and to listen to a sermon by an “Imam” (religious leader).
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting. Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the hours from dawn to dusk and also conduct special prayers at night.
Eid ul-Fitr is celebrated on the first day after the month of Ramadan and Eid ul-Adha is celebrated the next day after Hajj.
- Islamic Center of Jurupa Valley was established as a Religious Non-profit 501(c)(3), Tax Exempt California Corporation by a few dedicated brothers and sisters to service the Muslim community of the Inland Empire.
- Acquired a worship center with 3 buildings (about 5000 sq. ft.) & over 1 acre of land.
- Renovated and upgraded all 3 buildings, and transformed them into the Main Masjid Building, Social Hall and Sunday School Building.
- Built boundary wall around the property including fencing and gates.
- Built parking lot and driveways.
- Beautified the site landscaping.
- Created courtyard for outdoor activities.
Join us for:
- Daily prayers
- Friday prayer
- Ramadan Taraweeh
- Eid Salah
- Sunday School (Currently Unavailable)
- Quran Class
- Youth educational programs every Sunday
- And many more educational, social and interfaith programs and seminars.